1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
Young has substantial experience in representing banks and other types of financial institutions in connection with M&A, capital raises, de novo bank and bank holding company formations, regulatory compliance and enforcement actions, Securities Act and Exchange Act filings, and corporate governance issues.
Young’s practice includes regularly interfacing with federal and state bank regulatory agencies, including the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, the FDIC, FinCEN, and the California Department of Business Oversight, among other regulatory agencies.
- Represented Saehan Bancorp in connection with a $62.0 million recapitalization.
- Represented Uniti Financial Corporation in connection with multiple private placement offerings (approximately $12.0 million in the aggregate).
- Represented Pan American Bank in connection with a $4.0 million capital infusion
- Represented PMAC Lending Services, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of a Massachusetts based mortgage company.
- Represented PMAC Lending Services, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of assets of a Florida based mortgage company.
- Represented First California Financial Group, Inc. in connection with the sale of a shell California bank charter to Woori America.
- Represented the following de novo banks/bank holding companies in connection with their formations: First Vietnamese American Bank, Ohana Pacific Bank, California United Bank, American Plus Bank, N.A., First California Financial Group, Inc., Community West Bancshares, and Discovery Bancorp.
- Represented Western Security Bancorp in connection with the merger transaction with Citizens Business Bank
BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Formation and Restructuring
- Business Transactions
- Equity-Based Compensation
- Financing (Equity, Debt, Asset Based, and Venture Capital)
- Secured Transactions
- Whittier College School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- California State University, Northridge (B.A., 1993)