1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 114)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
Articles & Presentations
Marc Manason is a Partner in the San Francisco office of Lim Ruger. He represents developers, investors, public agencies, landlords, and tenants in all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, entitlements, construction, leasing, and financing. Mr. Manason has handled development and redevelopment transactions involving shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, industrial and warehouse complexes, manufacturing facilities, and multifamily and affordable housing projects, among others. Mr. Manason has spoken at numerous seminars on redevelopment and affordable housing issues.
- The development projects on which Mr. Manason has worked include a one million square foot regional mall in Moreno Valley, California known as Moreno Valley Mall, an internationally acclaimed lifestyle center in Lynwood, California known as Plaza Mexico, and a convention center hotel in San Jose, California, each of which received millions of dollars of assistance from redevelopment agencies.
- Represented borrowers in a number of financings under the EB-5 program administered by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Represented a real estate investment entity in connection with refinancing of a life-style mall (over 40 acres with over 450,000 in gross leasable area). The loan was made by eight participating banks for an aggregated amount of $115M.
- Represented major California power utility company for a wide variety of real estate transactions, including land purchases, joint use agreements with governmental agencies, restrictive covenants, leases for renewable energy systems, transmission project mitigation and other transactions.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- CC&Rs and REAs
- Commercial Condominiums
- Land Use and Entitlements
- Restructuring and Workouts
BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Transactions
- Financing (Equity, Debt, Asset Based, and Venture Capital)
- Secured Transactions
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (B.A. with Distinction, 1981)