February 24th, 2012
February 24, 2012 – Laws and regulations that affect employers in California are complex and difficult to navigate. In-house lawyers and managers need to stay informed on the do’s and don’ts in all aspects of hiring, firing, and managing personnel to minimize legal risks. Lim Ruger has a strong employment practice and offers employers practical seminars and training on topics that have a critical impact on the day-to-day management of your business. Some of the seminars we offer include:
- Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors as required by AB1825.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of the Interview and Hiring Process
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Handling Downsizing and Terminations
- New Employment Laws for 2012
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Risks of Social Media in the Workplace
We can schedule and tailor seminar classes to meet your needs. Seminars can be conducted for in-house lawyers and/or management personnel. On-site training is available for larger groups. Most seminars can also be conducted in Korean, and in some cases, other languages such as Spanish and Chinese. For more information on these and other possible seminars please contact Amy Lee at (213) 955-9500.