1055 West Seventh Street, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
47 Kearny Street, Suite 700
San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (213) 955-9500 (Ext. 120)
Fax: (213) 955-9511
Bar & Court Admissions
Jeana Park Trost is an experienced transactional attorney with sharp business acumen. She has counseled a wide variety of clients, from large institutional clients to start-up companies and everything in between on numerous transactions, deal structuring and business strategy.
With top academic credentials, large international law firm training and extensive in-house and management experience, Jeana provides astute and strategic legal advice to help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Served as primary legal counsel to a $3.5 billion dollar asset portfolio.
- Represented buyer/borrower in $1.7 billion portfolio acquisition with debt assumptions (conventional, agency, and securitized debt) and new leases (including one master lease covering 129 properties) involving 133 assets in 29 states.
- Represented borrower in $319 million in mortgage financing secured by senior housing assets.
- Represented seller in $502 million portfolio disposition of assets subject to NNN leases and/or management agreements.
- Represented landlord in a multi-party lease restructuring (which included a buyout, expansion, termination and lease amendment) involving an aggregate of 300,000 sq. ft.
- Represented acquirer of international hospitality chain of over 40 assets in 36 jurisdictions.
- Drafted and negotiated a SaaS Master Service Agreement for online ordering services.
- Managed the restructuring of commercial agreement with restaurant POS provider.
- Managed/maintained a 700+ corporate entity portfolio.
- Helped develop corporate policies, such as a business continuity plan and a corporate authorization policy.
- Conduct in-house corporate training on various subjects (e.g., UCC Article 9, real estate basics, FCPA issues, business continuity, attorney professional responsibility).
BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- Entity formation and maintenance
- Mergers, acquisitions, stock transfers
- Joint ventures
- Banking and secured transactions
- Transaction structuring and strategic business advice
- Creation, review, negotiation of commercial agreements
- Interpretation, structuring, analysis and strategy
- Construction / Development
- Asset management and operations
- Restructurings, terminations, settlements
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A. with Honors, 1992)
SoCal Super Lawyer Rising Star for four consecutive years (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
Alumna of the Year, UCLA Law School APILSA, 2002
Recognized by the City of Los Angeles, the County of Los Angeles, and the US House of Representatives for years of pro bono representation of charter schools in the inner cities.